Years Training: 19 years | Joined the BB Team in: 2004
Certifications + Education:
- Degree in Nursing
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- Former American Countil on Exercise Master Practical Trainer
- The Cancer Exercise Training Institute - Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Matrix KrankCycle – Johnny G Kranking Instructor
- Spinning - Spinning Instructor Certified
- HeartZone Blue Jersey Cycle Instructor
- Kinesis Technogym - Kinesis Personal/Group Certified
- YogaFit Certified Instructor
- Advanced Pranic Healing
Specialties + Focus:
- Emphasis on any health concerns such as cardiovascular, hypertension, diabetes, auto immune disease etc.
- Cardiovascular training and health through the HeartZones method, Yoga and meditative health and healing, preventative health care.
- Education through presentation of health related seminars, both at BB as well as major Fitness Conventions.
A NOTE FROM CATHERINE:
"I left my previous career as an RN to join the fitness industry as I saw so much more opportunity to help people not only improve their health and wellness, but also to help to educate them to understand why fitness is so important to their overall health. Chronic aging illnesses such as Type 2 diabetes, Hypertension, and Obesity are at epidemic proportions. With a background in nursing, I understand disease processes, and I educate clients to understand these diseases are not only reversible, but possibly curable. This empowers me to do as much as I can to help people who have developed chronic diseases, as well to the prevention of developing chronic diseases. This is one of the reason I have changed careers. I love what I do!"
"I train at BB because, simply stated, the owner of BB and I share the same philosophy... Health and wellness is regulated by a balanced lifestyle of healthy real food, regular exercise, and stress management."