Years Training: 13 years | Joined the BB Team in: 2011
Certifications + Education:
- B.F.A in Dance from Cornish College of the Arts - 2 years of Kinesiology, 3 years of Movement Analysis and 4 years of Martha Grahm technique
- Studied Body Balancing Pilates under Mark Kane for 2 years
- Pilates Continuing Educations courses taught be Pilates elders Michele Larsson, Rael Isacowitz, and Mary Bowen
- Continuing Certification in the Kathy Grant and Eve Gentry Technique
- Certified Aston Patterning level 1 for Pilates
- SPX Pilates Certification
Specialties + Focus:
- All Ages and Levels – Men & Women
- With a vast knowledge of movement techniques, I am able to cater the workout to fit the individual.
A NOTE FROM MELISSA:
"I love to teach Pilates because it helps people feel good and helps them move better in their other workouts and in their daily lives. Movement is a big passion of mine. I'm always thinking outside the box and expanding my repetiore to enhance my clients' experience."