Years Training: 22 years | Joined the BB Team in: 2005
Certifications + Education:
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer
- American College of Sports Medicine – Certified Wellness Coach
- The Cancer Exercise Training Institute – Cancer Exercise Specialist
- 10 years of experience working in a medical and therapeutic setting
Specialties + Focus:
- Weight loss/issues
- Nutrition Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Strength Training
- Functional Training
- Flexibility Training/Yoga
- Youth Fitness (Teen/Tween/College age girls)
- General Fitness - All ages and fitness levels.
- I use a holistic approach to tailor programs specifically suited for the individual.
- I work with cancer patients from diagnoses through treatment and recovery.
A NOTE FROM SHERRI:
"I love to personal train because my passion has been health, exercise and nutrition for as long as I can remember! One of my life’s goals has been to share, educate and guide others. I have found the most fulfilling relationships with the most wonderful people who inspire me every day. I continue to study and expand my knowledge in order to empower my clients to embrace the changes necessary to experience life to the fullest by achieving optimal fitness and wellness."
"I train at BB because it is a great working environment and I feel fortunate and proud to work with a great group of colleagues whom I respect and care about deeply."